If your cat is crazy for salmon, then they’ll love these treats! With only 3 ingredients, these treats are easy to make and will have your cat begging for more.
What You’ll Need
10 oz, undrained
Whole Wheat Flour
1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°. Pulse 10 oz canned salmon (undrained) in a food processor.
- Combine the fish, 1 egg (beaten) and 2 cups whole wheat flour until dough forms. If the dough is too dry, add up to 1/3 cup water. If the dough is too wet or sticky, add a bit more flour. The dough should be tacky but not sticky.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick. Use a 3/4-inch cookie cutter in the shape of your choice to create your treats.
- Place treats on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350° for about 20 minutes. When they’re slightly browned and crunchy, they’re done.
- Allow treats to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe provided by the cookierookie.com