This week’s Tuna and Cheddar Cat Crisps from Adventures in Cooking are easy to make and will last for up to two weeks (if they’re not all eaten by then!).
What You’ll Need
Canned Tuna in Water
12 oz, drained
Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tablespoon, chopped
1 and 3/4 cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Puree the tuna, egg, and vegetable oil in a blender or food processor until a smooth paste forms.
- Stir in the cheddar and parsley until they’re evenly distributed throughout the mixture, then add the oat flour and mix until it is just blended.
- Roll out the dough onto a lightly floured surface until it is about 1/2 inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into 1-inch wide strips, and then cut the strips into 1-inch squares. Place each square on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat this process until you have used up all of the dough.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the treats to cool completely before removing them from the pan and giving them to your kitty
- These will keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.