In honor of the kick off to the Festival of Lights, we are sharing an easy to make Kosher Dog Treat that’s sure to make your dog light up. We are loving this festive recipe from What Jew Wanna Eat!
What You’ll Need
Whole Wheat Flour
Creamy Peanut Butter
1 1/4 cups
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Mix flour and oats together.
- Add the peanut butter and hot milk and mix.
- Knead the dough until combined, adding more flour if it’s too sticky.
- Roll out the dough into ¼” thickness and cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Brush with the beaten egg and bake on a parchment lined cookie sheet for 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and let them cool 2-3 hours.
To make this recipe parve (dairy-and-meat-free) use warm water instead of milk.
Use your favorite winter-themed cookie cutters or create festive shaped treats with these Hannukah cookie cutters from Bed Bath and Beyond!