JOIN THE PET PARTNERS’ TEAM
Pet Partners offers more than just a place to work. We offer you a career you will be excited about. Providing patients with superior, comprehensive veterinary medicine is the ultimate goal of every Pet Partners employee. At the same time, we are motivated by a common desire to meet or exceed the professional, service and economic expectations of our clients, thus building a long-term “partnership in care.” Our commitment to improving pets’ quality of life and longevity guides every team member on the Pet Partners’ team with every decision we make throughout our organization.
If you share our passion for healthy pets and happy owners and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a dedicated, hardworking team that thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we invite you to consider applying for the positions listed below.
About Pet Partners
Since June of 2003, Pet Partners has specialized in purchasing neighborhood veterinary hospitals throughout the United States and providing them with centralized business management services that help support the many organizational burdens of practice ownership.
The Graphic Designer position will work in as part of our Hospital Marketing Team and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both marketing assets and content created to support our hospitals and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our hospital brands to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates and hospitals to support website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our hospital teams to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years experience
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- This position must create assets for our team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
Qualifications that are a plus
- Experience in the Veterinary industry
- Graphic Design experience
- Working knowledge of web-based software (WordPress) and an understanding of HTML programming concepts
- To apply please send link to portfolio and a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
To apply send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Systems Administration & Support Engineer
Do you love technology? Come help us manage the IT infrastructure and software that’s fundamentally changing the way veterinary medicine works. Pet Partners, located in Saratoga Springs, NY, owns and operates veterinary hospitals across the United States and we’re growing fast! As a Systems Administrator, your responsibilities will include server and network administration, desktop support for our headquarters location in Wilton, and managing IT related projects as needed. This position reports directly to the Chief Information Officer.
Pet Partners supports several different electronic medical records applications based on MS Windows and SQL Server for our practices and reporting. In addition, we rely on an open source, Linux-based stack for internal development that includes Elixir and Phoenix, and Postgres. We have servers on premises, collocated, as well as on AWS.
- Support Microsoft Windows server technologies (2012R2/2016) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and VMware virtualization platforms.
- Resolve issues with servers, PCs, software, networking, IP-based phone systems, applications, and other computer-related or peripheral technologies at our Wilton headquarters
- Provision and deploy new desktop hardware and software at headquarters
- Manage discrete IT related projects on an as needed basis
- Opportunity to help with QA and dev/ops and multiple career paths
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting Windows servers, desktops and notebook computers, networking infrastructure, IP based phone systems, AV, and enterprise applications. Familiarity with OSX and IOS is also helpful.
- Experience with SysAdmin tasks related to Microsoft server technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP & DNS administration services.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies like VMware
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Powershell, Bash, etc)
- Strong service orientation and high level of enthusiasm, combined with an attention to detail and an obsession with timely follow through
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org